Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has beenprovided in Comments to the Editor)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), LibreOffice (odt), OpenOffice,or RTF document file format
- The graphs sent separately in Microsoft excel (.xls or .xlsx)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.